Friday, February 8, 2013

Hi Everyone!

Vanessa here - introducing myself.

I feel very privileged that Katie has entrusted her blog to me for the next few weeks while she's away looking after herself.

Like Katie, I suffer from Bipolar disorder (type I, rapid cycling). I've also been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and a couple of other things... Let's just say I have my daily struggles, lol.

I'm super proud of Katie for making the decision to check in for intensive treatment. Good girl - doing what she needs to do to get to a healthier place.

While Katie is away I intend to make one or two posts a week, mainly to provide updates on Katie's behalf but also to share some of my own challenges and triumphs. One of the things I love about Katie's blog is how open and honest it is. I also love that Katie manages to keep her posts really positive. I hope to do the same.

I invite you to join the discussion by leaving comments. If you haven't already subscribed to Katie's blog, now is a good time to do so - that way you won't miss updates on Katie's progress.

Stay tuned!

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment