Saturday, February 9, 2013

Leaving to be therenat 4:00

Well I am sad to say, they may not have a bed for me tomorrow but absolutely Monday.  It's disheartening because I want the healing process begin as soon as possible. They said to call in the morning or they will call me later tonight. I will call first thing tomorrow morning, and they will tell me what's up. In the meantime, I am going to pack. I don't give a shit what I look like so I am only packing sweats. Period. Maybe I'll pack a pair of jeans...maybe.

I am allowed to have visitors for an hour once a week, but I am going to try with no visitors, I also have a phone card I can use, and if you would like me to call and check in, let me know. I am packing stationary myself to write to people. I really hope people write to me. I am going to put the information on the bottom of this. The more support, I support I have from people the better my recovery will go.

A I scared YES, am I nervous, YES, am I everything that anxiety as to offer, YES. I don't want to leave my bed. It sounds silly. I'm not allowed to bring any bedding whatsoever, not even my Eagles Pillow. So sad.

I got a MSG from an old friend that I am not friends with on Facebook or talk to and she sent me well wishes. I don't know how she found out unless she read my blogs.

One thing I want to point out that people have been asking me, is that this clinic is mostly for detox and drug addictions, which I have abused, but really the reason I am going is my bipolar, because that's what drives me to substance abuse. I don't know how people are going to react to me going through this, I may lose friends, maybe gain friends, but most of all I am doing this myself. This was my decision, and I am excited to get back and be with my friends.

At the end of this, I will be moving into my fathers place in Reading, PA. Until I get myself back together. Hopefully this will work out and I will be able to see my friends. He lives in the middle of nowhere but has like 5 acres 4 dogs to cuddle with and hopefully I can build a better relationship with him.

Well I am going to wrap this up for now, I have a lot of things to get done before I leave. I will post when I am leaving, and the Vanessa will update you with my blog. She's a wonderful woman, very computer savy and suffers from bipolar I.

Thanks for all your support, you can send letters and such to the address below.

Katie Quinn
940 West King Rd,
Malvern, PA 19355

Thank you everyone! Can't wait to be back in 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment