Wednesday, December 26, 2012

And it's starting...

I don't know about anyone else, but when it rains outside, my body is killing me. Of course because of my substance abuse, my doctor can't put me anything on like a narcotic. I am dying. No one understands the psyical pain that goes along with this disease. My body never feels normal ever. You can put me on any medicication and it doesn't matter. Sometimes I feel like a hypochondriacs. It's like my my body just shuts down when I'm depressed.

I took my meds today but today was different. Maybe cause I am bored, but my body just turns into constant pain. And people wonder why I turned into a narcotic person. Because it made me happy. My doctor even said if  I wouldn't build up a tolerance, she would put me back on narcotics because I am happy on them,not high. I don't get it, doctors prescribe narcotics all the time, but then they get pissed when you become addicted to them. Suddenly, your a junkie. I don't get it. I pray to god research will show that narcotics help patients with bipolar. I truly believe it does something.

The thing is, I am not trying to get high. I just want the stress to go away. I want the daily pain to go away, and no one will do anything about it. They all think think I am just nuts. I'm tired of being sick and tired and I am sure you can all relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment