Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry New Years Eve.

Hi all! I am keeping today's blog quite short. I will write more tomorrow, but I have a very important question to ask you all, and need your complete honesty so I would appreciate it if you have me honest feedback.

It has been brought to my attention, that although this blog makes me happy and hopefully helps others, that employers can read my blog and make the decision of not hiring due to the fact I am open about my struggle with Bipolar. This blog means a lot to me but so is having an income.

Do you think I should end this blog? I won't if this even helps one person, but if you were in my shoes, someone who is looking for a new job, should I stop writing this? I can't tell you the joy it brings me by freeing myself of all the secrets, I have kept for so long. I'd be so sad to end this. But I do need to have income, and I don't want this blog ruining it for me.

Please on Facebook tell me your thoughts or ideas. I would really appreciate it. I want to know the God's honest truth.

I hope everyone has a safe New Years tonight, and like I said, I will write about my thoughts for the new year tomorrow. I just would really appreciate honest feedback.  Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Love One And All!

Katie Quinn
Katiequinn20@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment