Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day after Christmas...

First of all, I wish you all had the best Christmas ever. I for one  had mixed reviews. Materialistically, I was blessed by Family and friends. We had wonderful meals, and right now I am writing this post on my new iPad. My stepmother and I worked out a lot of our issues. Which was great. But then I tried to help someone and I don't know how much good I did. I thought with the fact I suffer from a mental illness, that I would be able to help this person. However, it brought me down and bitter, something that really took me out of the Christmas Spirit.

I have realized befor you can help someone else you have to be able to help your self. It's really hard to do. I know I have a lot of work to do, and now I see how much more I really have. Right now this is a scary period. Now with the holidays over, I have to deal with the downtime-the depression the thing I dread the most. I have a type of OCD where I can't just sit still. I can't just sit and watch TV, I have to be doing something else. What else is there to do anymore? No more Christmas wrapping, or parties.Yes we have New Years and then it turns blah...,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I hope that I don't fall back into the deep depression I am used to.  If anything happens I will be sure to update you. For now, enjoy resting the day after Christmas. Take the time to regain your normalness and accept the fact that the excitement is soon to slow down. Love you all!!

Love to One and All!

Katie Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment