Monday, January 7, 2013

A Day of Cold...


- lady in waiting -

isn't she so pretty
as she waits beside the door
looking out the window
wishing to see more

so peacefully the day goes by
and slowly turns to night
there are no arms to hold her
and keep her from her fright

in a world so full of people
she feels but all alone
no one stops to listen
to the voices of her soul

the ears around her listen
but no one seems to care
of the tenderness and beauty
of the lady waiting there

I read this and thought of some of the women who have been posting lately. I want you all to know I can relate. I hate the fact that so many people are suffering from sadness and depression. Especially this time of year. At least in the East, it's been cold and miserable. I can't put my feet in the sand, I look forward to the time when the sun shines bright and l feel the warmth on my body. 

I hate the fact that the night comes and the depression kicks in. I constantly ask why? How on earth can my body can have racing thoughts when 8:00-9:00 PM comes around. I re read the post I wrote last night about drama. I keep asking myself, would I have written that if  it was during the day? Although, I truly believe, that I what I wrote is the gods honest truth, I just feel I would be more positive if I wrote this during the day. 

I stopped taking the one anti-depressant, because it really to me wasn't helping me. It also doesn't help, whatever feelings I do have, will always be with me. I wish you all the best. I truly hope that I can help others and I feel your pain you are all feeling, and I hope you all know your thoughts mean the world to me and its therapy for me already knowing you read this and care for me as well. Like I always say, I am there for you all, to talk at anytime. I just hope you know, I share the feelings you have.

Love one and all!

Katie Quinn 





No comments:

Post a Comment