Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ever changing...

You know what I did last night? Change my mind, every 5 sec. Yup how frustrating is that. I am trying to get A grip on what I want to do with my life. And every 5 sec, a change. I also was thinking of what kind of people I want to do with the people in my life. Questioning if they are good for me.

I actually saw a program for experimental drugs for bipolar. I'm considering doing it. It's a 10 day program, and I'll do anything to help me with this disease.  I also realized, that some people on here although are wonderful and asking for advice and wanting to talk to me about their issues, I hope no one is offended by this, but I just want to be a friend that someone can lean on about their questions or how their feeling and be there for them. A the same time, I am not looking for anything more than that at this time. Right now I am concentrating on getting myself healthy. I hope you understand.

So I hope everyone had a good day today, I am sorry this is short, but I wanted to post something today. I hope you all know you can come to with any issues you might have. I am always available and I appreciate all of your comments and texts and email. I love you all!

Sincerely,
Katie Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment