Sunday, January 6, 2013

Drama...Drama...Drama

So I have been sitting here watching TV looking back at what's been going on in my life and I feel frustrated. I feel like I need re evaluate my life and who I have in it. I sit here and womder if I need to  see who is in my life and if certain people in my life should be in it? Do you ever feel the same need?

I have been thinking about the certain people I have kept in my life, and whether the are a good fir for me and the state of mind I am in. I would like to get rid of negativity in my life whether it means cutting people out of my life that may feel that they are helping me, but are hurting me. Tonight, I was thinking of being someone I am not, so that something I would like, but isn't good for me in my life.

I went through my Facebook and got rid of a lot of people who I feel just wants to be "friends" with me just for the reason to see what's going on in my life and that's that. I think the word "face-stalking" is a little harsh, but then I think we'll what I do in my life is really none of their business. I deleted people who I noticed I really wasn't friends with, but tend to look at that person on a daily or weekly basis, whenI really don't have a relationship in my life with them.

People can think what they think of me in their life. I really don't care at this point, I need to be me. I don't want to destroy relationships I have, but also I have to keep true to myself and make myself a better person this year. I made a lot of mistakes in my life. ALOT! I wish I could go to sleep one night, and all those bad memories go away. I have done some horrible things to people and ask for forgiveness and either I received it or I didn't.  I need to do a lot of forgiveness in my life, but giving forgiveness and than acting like things are okay, that's just not how I work.

I know with my mental situation, I can be all over the place. I think part of the reason I can't meditate is the fact that I only think of the wrong things in my life. I feel like writing on my mirror, "Today you have to be an Adult", and look at it everyday to remind myself, that I can't continue the childish things if you would like to call it that, and look at things in a new perspective. It's time for me to stand up and be the person I need to be at the age of 28 knowing I am turning 29.

The reason I am writing this on my blog, is I feel we can all relate to the mistakes we have made in the past and its a new new year. I am not good with making resolutions but choosing to be an Adult knowing that I will continue to make mistakes but have the awareness that I will make mistakes and make the decisions to choose what is right for ME not necessarily anyone else. I am hoping this will become a good point of view I can share with men and women the same, to live a happy and healthy life.

Thank you all for taking interest in me and my writing. I will continue to hopefully shed good light on how to overcome depression, share when I am feeling depressed, and how to improve a happy life style for the year of 2013. As always, I enjoy any comments or feedback you might have, because that can help me as the year progresses.

I love you all,

Katie Quinn

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this Katie! Thank you for sharing so many personal things and I really think you are going to help a lot of people. You seem like a good person. Dont be to hard on yourself about things that have happened in the past. Trust me everyone makes mistakes. I used to do horrible things and I forgave myself for all of those things because that is what I had to do to move on with my life. I will pray for you and I hope you find what makes you happy! Good luck!

    Michele <3

    ReplyDelete