Monday, January 28, 2013

Strangers who become friends and work issues.

Hi all! I just want to thank a special person, who has contacted me on helping me getting the blog updated and ready and hopefully I will be able to put on more valuable information. I am so grateful for all your comments. Right now, I am suffering from depression again. You know it sucks when you confide in them and they think they are helping but their not. That's why I am choosing to go back to therapy.

I am a person that needs to be going at all times. I can't even watch a TV show and sit still. So being unemployed right now is driving me crazy, although I do have a job interview coming up next week. I'm nervous about the stress. How many of you out there get high anxiety at work and then run for your meds? But then you take your meds and then you look dopey and your employers question you. I am really good at my job, but I handle stress and anxiety hard. I always want to reach for a Klonopin, but don't want that dopey look.

Having anxiety can make it hard for people to even have a job. I'm scared that I can't have children because I don't want my children to be as messed up as I am. I do believe it is genetic. Don't let this disorder rule your life. Try new things, push yourself to do something you never did.

I contacted the therapy place and as soon as I get a start date, I'll let you know. Hopefully I will be more helpful.

Love One and All,
Katie Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment