Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Day

Well good afternoon everyone. I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings last night. Like I said before, I have waves of depression  and to me it can be debilitating. I woke up today at 10:30 and felt like I had cried myself to sleep, went back to bed and didn't wake up until 1:30. Crazy. This is something that happens quite frequently in my life. People ask me, how on earth can you sleep so late? I don't have any answer to that. I didn't go to bed late, infact I went to bed early, woke up, wrote my blog last night and went back to sleep.

Sometimes I think it's the medications, but then I think it's my body trying to get better. It't like my body senses there is something wrong and makes me sleep a lot, because its trying to get rid of the yuckies. All I can say is Thank God for COFFEE!

So New Years Resolutions: Do you happen to have anything in mind? I don't have set goals because I feel that some are impossible to accomplish. So I am making daily accomplishments. Can you believe, since I began writing this blog, which was about 2 weeks ago, over 1300 have read this. I find this amazing! I couldn't dream that people could take such interest in my life. I appreciate you all for reading it.

A goal I would like to do is start an online meeting space for people suffering of mental illness including bipolar, where we could meet online. I would love to start a chapter where people can meet but unfortunately, there aren't enough people to meet due to location. So I am looking to find an online meeting place where we could meet once a week, for a small fee for upkeep for online meetings, unless I can find one for free. We could talk about how our week has been because as you know, our feelings change day to day as you could see from what I wrote online last night.

I am not a doctor, nor do I pretend to be one. But I have been suffering this disease for over 7years and have so much information that I would love to share with you. So from this point on I am going to share documented information each day for at least a week to start. If I get positive feedback, I will continue to post more. I would absolutely look into what's called "The BiPolar Workbook". I am not saying that the whole book is helpful, but parts are, so I will add some of the parts from it on here.

I really hope that everyone is having a good day today. I really appreciate you all following me and the feedback I get. And please know, any private feedback you send to me is kept private. A lough, I am no longer private about my condition, yours will always be private to me.  Again, thanks to you all, I finally feel free to discuss my issues and its nice to know that someone can relate and I hope I help even just one person.

I know I said I may stop my blog due to employers looking at it and not being able to write this, but I have made the decision to continue to write because its good therapy for me and it looks like its helped others in return.

Thank you all and I hope all of you are happy and healthy.

Love to One and All,

Katie Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment