Monday, January 28, 2013

New life beginning...

Good Morning,

Well I thought I would write this morning. I want to thank those who have been sharing my link with friends and family, and I really appreciate it. I also want to thank those who have shared my link since I can't do it myself for 15 days because apperently I was "spamming" 'which is something I was not trying to do.

Right now I live at home. I used to live with roommates but unfortunately, things didn't work out and I moved home. I made stupid decisions, and now paying for them, but at least I am learning from my mistakes. My mom loves me dearly, but she can't comprehend what I am going through. She admits that. She doesn't understand I just want to be happy, but a pill isn't going to do it. I am excited for the fact I have 2 job interviews next week. I don't mean to pat myself on the back, but I am one hell of a recruiter and staffing expert. The reason I am not at my old company is because I broke my foot there and they refused to help me for the 6 weeks I was out (it was my right foot so I couldn't drive).

Anyway, my workmans comp case just got settled which is great, but I am still trying to fix my unemployment, which will be fixed, I'm not concerned. But again, money is something I struggle with. I am not manically spending, I can't even afford the things I simply need to live my life.

The reason I bring all this crap up and I am sorry if it is long winded, but since my mom and I are having issues, I am looking to find either an apartment or a 1 room area, where I can have my independence. My mom doesn't trust me and I don't blame her from my past. But now it's time to move forwards, and I need to live by myself one on one. No roomates to answer to, just e chance to be independent.

So I am not in an intensive outpatient service for my bipolar, hopefully get my meds changed to something more manageable. There is an apartment my dad knows of that Ncould live in for a cheap price, but its in the middle of nowhere, which at first made me hate the idea. Now, I am thinking it will teach me to be independent and take control of my life again, and most importAntly grow up. Plus the strain on my moms relationship at this point, me being out of the house might work out for the best.

So it is a wait and see. Cross your fingers that I can get this unemployment squared away.

Thanks.

Love one and All
Katie Quinn

P.s.~~> Any donations you can send will go to Bipolar awareness. not me.  I don't take charity, it's just something I am passionate about and want to get rid of the stigma.

No comments:

Post a Comment